THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Introducing...Me(:

My name is Jordan. I live in a small town. It's a place where you're guaranteed to run into someone you know everyday. A lot of those people you run into are people you went to high school with. I love it. I am 19 years old and live with my boyfriend of three years, Chris Kiser. He's the best! I'm a student at UNC Charlotte, where I am studying to become an elementary school teacher. I love UNC Charlotte. I was originally a psychology major, but after a semester, I decided that I wanted to be more involved in making a difference in the lives of children. I can't think of a better way to do that than to teach school.

I love my job, which involves video games, laser tag, and a rock wall. Oh, and go-karts. You guessed it. I work at NASCAR Speedpark. It really is an awesome job.

I enjoy reading, shopping, cooking, cleaning(yes!), playing the wii and the playstation 2, spending time with my wonderful family and friends, and spending my nights off with my boyfriend. I love fast food, especially Taco Bell and Sonic. I watch Bones, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Make It or Break It, Celebrity Rehab, Tough Love, Maury, and Steve Wilkos religiously.

I have some issues with having faith in the people around me. I do have faith in the Lord. I'm a Christian, and I'm proud of it. I trust that God is going to lead me wherever I'm destined to go.

My mom is the best. I love her to death! I wouldn't be who I am today if it were not for her.

I'm a Republican. I'm pro-life, but I don't care if gays get married or not. I feel like the world is a very unfair place, but life's like that.

I find myself questioning a lot of things and wondering about what there is for me in this life. So...I'm going to blog about it and see if I can't figure it out!

0 comments: